THE CHALLENGE

I am a pretty competitive person, so everything is about a challenge. If you plan on following my blog, I am praying that it won't be something that you just open and read but also apply so that God can change your heart!

I believe that God wants us all to take a look at our lives and live it at a higher level. He is calling us to know Him and see Him. Once we begin to do that, we can then show Him to others!


The world has placed a standard that screams for us to simply fit in. Well, I am rebelling against that standard and refusing to let it be the ruling power in my life! So with that said, I dare you...no I double dog dare you to do the same!

How tough are you really? Tough enough to surrender your life and hit your knees?

I guess we will see....

Thursday, June 3, 2010

you guys have been great!  this blog is absolutely a blast to have!  thank you for all the encouragement that you have sent me!  God is good...even when it seems like He has forgotten you, HE HASN'T!!  remember that He never changes, so if it seems like He is far away, you can't blame Him!  I am going to start posting weekly challenge boxes.  I hope that you all are growing from the devos, but now it's time to put a little action into play too.  i'd love to hear how you are all committing new things to the Lord!  Keep encouraged!  it is way easier to fight this battle with a whole bunch of warriors!  so glad you are joining the army!

1 comment:

  1. It made me smile when you mentioned "warriors"! In the last couple days...I have been re-vamping my blog, and I have really felt compelled to expound upon the definition of the term "warrior"...."one who is engaged in warfare". How crazy is that? Just today, I added a blurb about the true meaning on the homepage! Kyleigh and I are so blessed by your heart...you continue to challenge our thoughts, and hopefully we return the favor! It's nice to know we're fighting for the same side of this "ARMY" :) God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails