THE CHALLENGE

I am a pretty competitive person, so everything is about a challenge. If you plan on following my blog, I am praying that it won't be something that you just open and read but also apply so that God can change your heart!

I believe that God wants us all to take a look at our lives and live it at a higher level. He is calling us to know Him and see Him. Once we begin to do that, we can then show Him to others!


The world has placed a standard that screams for us to simply fit in. Well, I am rebelling against that standard and refusing to let it be the ruling power in my life! So with that said, I dare you...no I double dog dare you to do the same!

How tough are you really? Tough enough to surrender your life and hit your knees?

I guess we will see....

Thursday, June 17, 2010

CHALLENGE BOX

Let's go simple this week.  I realized the last couple of days just how contagious a smile was.  It actually became a challenge to me to find someone in the store and make them smile.  So this week, try hard to make someone smile!  It doesn't have to be a stranger...sometimes the people that need it the most are the ones in your own house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails