THE CHALLENGE

I am a pretty competitive person, so everything is about a challenge. If you plan on following my blog, I am praying that it won't be something that you just open and read but also apply so that God can change your heart!

I believe that God wants us all to take a look at our lives and live it at a higher level. He is calling us to know Him and see Him. Once we begin to do that, we can then show Him to others!


The world has placed a standard that screams for us to simply fit in. Well, I am rebelling against that standard and refusing to let it be the ruling power in my life! So with that said, I dare you...no I double dog dare you to do the same!

How tough are you really? Tough enough to surrender your life and hit your knees?

I guess we will see....

Friday, June 11, 2010

CHALLENGE BOX

What are you holding tight too?  This week I challenge you to take whatever is weighing you down, off of your shoulders and hand them over to God.  Quit trying to control everything and take it one day at a time!  Remember that the more that you try to control, the more you will worry.  I have proven this theory more than just one time!  Give God control of your thoughts, and everyday, walk around with hands wide open!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails