THE CHALLENGE

I am a pretty competitive person, so everything is about a challenge. If you plan on following my blog, I am praying that it won't be something that you just open and read but also apply so that God can change your heart!

I believe that God wants us all to take a look at our lives and live it at a higher level. He is calling us to know Him and see Him. Once we begin to do that, we can then show Him to others!


The world has placed a standard that screams for us to simply fit in. Well, I am rebelling against that standard and refusing to let it be the ruling power in my life! So with that said, I dare you...no I double dog dare you to do the same!

How tough are you really? Tough enough to surrender your life and hit your knees?

I guess we will see....

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Uganda from Megan's Eyes....

I was thinking today about how we have been home for 1.5 weeks already...It seems like a year ago, but at the same time, I still can remember the girls' excitement as we loaded up and headed to the airport.  as I got a chance to get to know them all so much better on the trip, there was one above all of them that gave me a run for my money.  Megan!  She was just as lippy as me and at times had such good comebacks, she made me speechless ;)  ... with all of that said, she was great to have on the team!  She got sick 2 of the days and fought back hard.  she loved on all the people there and was so much fun to have around...God has got a special place for her, and it will be incredible to see what and where in the next few years!

Megan Fisher:

This trip has opened my eyes to how much we need to show kindness. We don't know what people may be going through in their life and one mean or sarcastic thing you say/ do might change everything.
God is showing me how much prayer and reading the Bible is so important. He has been showing me things that I have never saw before and opening my eyes to things that I missed.
I'm so thankful to have had the opportunity to go on this trip with 12 other amazing people that all have impacted me in different ways and changed my life along with everyone that is involved with Kupendwa Ministries! So thankful to call you all family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails