THE CHALLENGE

I am a pretty competitive person, so everything is about a challenge. If you plan on following my blog, I am praying that it won't be something that you just open and read but also apply so that God can change your heart!

I believe that God wants us all to take a look at our lives and live it at a higher level. He is calling us to know Him and see Him. Once we begin to do that, we can then show Him to others!


The world has placed a standard that screams for us to simply fit in. Well, I am rebelling against that standard and refusing to let it be the ruling power in my life! So with that said, I dare you...no I double dog dare you to do the same!

How tough are you really? Tough enough to surrender your life and hit your knees?

I guess we will see....

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Gabi is changed by the power of prayer!

Gabi loves kids.  That was evident every time we were around one that needed held.  She didn't shy away if the child had no diaper on, nor did she withdraw her hand when dirty fingers sought to be held.  She showed Christ's love to so many that needed it!  I am so glad to read her perspective on this and see how much she was able to see prayer work and understand even more the power that there is in it! 

Gabrielle Sinn:

"I am missing Africa a lot right now as I write this. I want to go back as soon as I can ;)
This trip very much changed my life in so many ways. It really opened my eyes to how much prayer means and how important it really is. I never thought of it as having a lot of importance, but as I watched people's lives be changed right in front of me, because of our prayers for them, it was clear to me. God wants us to have complete faith in Him while we pray and that was shown to me through this trip.
Also, I was reminded of how much I have and how blessed I am. I miss having the beautiful children hold my hands and hug me. I miss being Gods hands and feet. I miss watching people accept Christ into their lives. I miss everything about it. I was completely changed by Africa and the people there. I can't even begin to describe how blessed I feel that God had me planned to be on the trip. I love my team and I can not wait to see what else God has in store for us! I will never be the same!!"

1 comment:

  1. My Testimony Hello everyone. Am here to testify how I got my loan from Mr. Benjamin Lee after I applied several times from various loan lenders who promised to help but they never gave me the loan. Until a friend of mine introduced me to Mr. Benjamin Lee promised to help me and indeed he did as he promised without any delay.I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until I met Mr. Benjamin Lee, who indeed helped with the loan and changed my belief. I don't know if you are in any way in need of a genuine and urgent loan, Be free to contact Mr. Benjamin Lee via
    WhatsApp : + 1-989-394-3740
    Email: 247officedept@gmail.com.
    { I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FRIENDS }

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails