THE CHALLENGE

I am a pretty competitive person, so everything is about a challenge. If you plan on following my blog, I am praying that it won't be something that you just open and read but also apply so that God can change your heart!

I believe that God wants us all to take a look at our lives and live it at a higher level. He is calling us to know Him and see Him. Once we begin to do that, we can then show Him to others!


The world has placed a standard that screams for us to simply fit in. Well, I am rebelling against that standard and refusing to let it be the ruling power in my life! So with that said, I dare you...no I double dog dare you to do the same!

How tough are you really? Tough enough to surrender your life and hit your knees?

I guess we will see....

Monday, August 23, 2010

Back to the Grindstone

I apologize to everyone who reads these regularly!  I have been missing writing the last couple of weeks!  But now the chaos is over and I have lots of time to finish all the devo's that God has given me!  look for several more to be posted soon!  hope you enjoy Cops!  As always comments are welcome and needed!  It keeps me encouraged to know your thoughts!!

1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed looking at your blog, I love when you said you are a stay at home mom who just says yes to the lord that is wonderful and if only more people could give up the race of life and just say yes to the lord the world would be a better place. That was me thinking the harder I worked the more I did could make a difference untill God oppened my eyes to the fact that nothing can be achieved without God as a starting point in averything.

    I too love to write, I am facinated by all sorts of creativness somebodys thoughts brought out to the light weather it be through writting sculpture photography art or whatever its an amazing thing and when we can use it to express our love for God that is an amazing thing.

    Simon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails