THE CHALLENGE

I am a pretty competitive person, so everything is about a challenge. If you plan on following my blog, I am praying that it won't be something that you just open and read but also apply so that God can change your heart!

I believe that God wants us all to take a look at our lives and live it at a higher level. He is calling us to know Him and see Him. Once we begin to do that, we can then show Him to others!


The world has placed a standard that screams for us to simply fit in. Well, I am rebelling against that standard and refusing to let it be the ruling power in my life! So with that said, I dare you...no I double dog dare you to do the same!

How tough are you really? Tough enough to surrender your life and hit your knees?

I guess we will see....

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Good morning from Jamaica! Happy new year! I am not above gloating so let me just tell you how my first morning of the new year has been. Even thgh we were up till 12 last night after traveling all day with hardly any sleep the night before, my spot on the rock was beckoning... And it was beautiful! Nothing like waking to the sound of the ocean crashin around you...it is so peaceful and at the same time so treachorous. Explain tht to me!
Enough about me...
The team is great...barely any headachs or hiccups... We have had a few moments of homesickness appear but everyone quickly change their thghts around and r doing great!
A funny story tht happened in the airport. I was walking down the hall when i see carston bolting down the hall in the opposite way travelng back to the plane...i wasnt too concerned until he said tht he had left his passport on the plane!!!! O my lanta... Everything worked out thgh and he is with us :)...
Please keep praying... I cant tell you how many of the ppl on this team have come up to me and said tht they just want to surrender something. Surrender is the word of the week tht is slamming me in my face...so if you can pray for something pray for surrender and unity! Ok two things ;)... I dont know what everyone is holding onto but i would love to bring back a whole bunch of ppl who are FREE!
Hope you all have a great week! Ill try to have some of the kids update later!
In HIM
tina

5 comments:

  1. Tina, I will certainly be in prayer. So sad I am not on this trip, but I will certainly be a prayer warrior for you guys. I already like the sounds of it - SURRENDER - sounds like a great start and wonderful week in an amazing country. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God you told us!!! I can't wait to hear more. We were worried sick, not knowing if everything was ok. Have fun! And tell my baby I love her!

    Cathy Sliger

    ReplyDelete
  3. God understnds our prayers even if we cant find the words to say...Your all in my prayers...Always be amazed ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell Alitza her grandma is home and doing just fine except for wanting to be to busy:) not sure when proceedure is yet but it doesn't matter because God is at the helm. We are so excited for your amazing experience and know that God is using you all in a BIG way. Surrender is a great way for all of us to start the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Continued prayer for you guys!!! I would like to see a reenactment of Carston in the airport sometime!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails