THE CHALLENGE

I am a pretty competitive person, so everything is about a challenge. If you plan on following my blog, I am praying that it won't be something that you just open and read but also apply so that God can change your heart!

I believe that God wants us all to take a look at our lives and live it at a higher level. He is calling us to know Him and see Him. Once we begin to do that, we can then show Him to others!


The world has placed a standard that screams for us to simply fit in. Well, I am rebelling against that standard and refusing to let it be the ruling power in my life! So with that said, I dare you...no I double dog dare you to do the same!

How tough are you really? Tough enough to surrender your life and hit your knees?

I guess we will see....

Friday, November 19, 2010

don't give up on me!

hey to all my followers and readers...i just realized today that there has been 10 days between posts!  i am crazy swamped right now and sadly this blog got pushed to the back burner!  DON'T GIVE UP ON ME!!!!  please pray that i can find time...that i keep focused on God!  for some reason He has given me devotions to write...this is the only reason that i can do it!  so there must be a purpose right??!!  please pray that these devo's can touch who they are supposed to touch and are used whenever and for whoever HE wants them for!  thanks for being supporters!  i love watching where those little red dots are going to pop up on the map next! (cluster map at the bottom of this page ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails