THE CHALLENGE

I am a pretty competitive person, so everything is about a challenge. If you plan on following my blog, I am praying that it won't be something that you just open and read but also apply so that God can change your heart!

I believe that God wants us all to take a look at our lives and live it at a higher level. He is calling us to know Him and see Him. Once we begin to do that, we can then show Him to others!


The world has placed a standard that screams for us to simply fit in. Well, I am rebelling against that standard and refusing to let it be the ruling power in my life! So with that said, I dare you...no I double dog dare you to do the same!

How tough are you really? Tough enough to surrender your life and hit your knees?

I guess we will see....

Monday, July 5, 2010

~CHALLENGE BOX~

o.k.   the challenge this week is to GET INTO THE WORD!!!!!  if it's alive why are we not going to it over and over and over???  so this week we are going to something that many of us have probably shelved for a while.  the story of david starting from when he was annointed.  Start in 1 Sam. 16 and just start reading.  See what God will have to say to you as you open your heart for a new and fresh perspective on a story that has been read countless times!  let me know what it speaks to you about!  i luv you !!  i luv being able to watch people get excited about the same passage at the same time!  oooo baby...this is exciting!  the Holy Spirit is ready and waiting....open your Bibles and get ready!  share what you learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails