THE CHALLENGE

I am a pretty competitive person, so everything is about a challenge. If you plan on following my blog, I am praying that it won't be something that you just open and read but also apply so that God can change your heart!

I believe that God wants us all to take a look at our lives and live it at a higher level. He is calling us to know Him and see Him. Once we begin to do that, we can then show Him to others!


The world has placed a standard that screams for us to simply fit in. Well, I am rebelling against that standard and refusing to let it be the ruling power in my life! So with that said, I dare you...no I double dog dare you to do the same!

How tough are you really? Tough enough to surrender your life and hit your knees?

I guess we will see....

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Back to Normal??

Back to normal...what does that even mean?  I have realized that Normal is something I probably will never be.  So to try to get back to it, impossible is the word that pops in my head. 

This week has been hard.  It hits in waves...usually not all at one time, but I have found myself staring off into space.  Or even more not engaging, but being content to sit and watch.  I can't quite seem to find where I fit.  I described it at the share night as a piece of puzzle that has been altered just enough so that the edges no longer click in place perfectly.  It looks right but a change has occurred that makes it off, just a little but enough to know that what used to be a fit no longer is. 

What I am coming to though is that it is ok.  God has been so faithful, and has never left me during the week.  He constantly reminds me of Who HE is and Who HE is making me to be.  During the making me to be process, there will be sifting, chiseling, pounding and whatever else He deems necessary.  My heart is pretty stubborn, and after this last trip, I want it humble...so here we go...

This next week, I hope to have everyone's perspectives on their own experiences. 
On Wednesday we have another team leaving for Haiti.  Please continue to pray for these guys and also for everyone back here that is fighting the battle! 

luv to you all!

in HIM
Tina <>,
Joshua 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails