THE CHALLENGE

I am a pretty competitive person, so everything is about a challenge. If you plan on following my blog, I am praying that it won't be something that you just open and read but also apply so that God can change your heart!

I believe that God wants us all to take a look at our lives and live it at a higher level. He is calling us to know Him and see Him. Once we begin to do that, we can then show Him to others!


The world has placed a standard that screams for us to simply fit in. Well, I am rebelling against that standard and refusing to let it be the ruling power in my life! So with that said, I dare you...no I double dog dare you to do the same!

How tough are you really? Tough enough to surrender your life and hit your knees?

I guess we will see....

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Travel days...

We r exhausted!  And only half way there...london was gonna b such an "awesome" place but quickly lost its awe as exhaustion took over...time change has been crazy and quite the experience.  Luvin how these girls are handling it.  And then they pass out again.

I am seriously in anticipation of God...i know ive said tht before but for real...the next two weeks are going to change us!!

Got a message from the jamaica team tht they did arrive but are having a hard time signing unto the blog...everyone is good thgh!  Thx for prayin them through and keep praying! Lookingfor chAnged lives there too!

Sorry for the short message..and typos too...runnin on fumes!

Luv to everyone!
in HIM
tina <><
Joshua 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails